Julius Baer Deutschland AG has appointed Thomas Falk as a new board member. Falk takes over the duties of Ursula Egli, who joined Julius Baer in Germany in 2015. She will continue to serve as a member of the Bank's Supervisory Board. Egli will step down as a member of the Management Board of Bank Julius Baer Deutschland AG in order to take on new responsibilities as chief risk officer Switzerland and EMEA of Bank Julius Baer Bank. Falk, who, like his predecessor as chief operating, Financial and Risk Officer (COO / CFO / CRO), will be responsible for all of the Bank's successor areas,...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes