Invesco Asset Management has strengthened its sales team in Frankfurt. Thomas Kraus, formerly head of Institutional Sales in Germany, has been appointed as head of Invesco's entire distribution (Institutionals and Retail) in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, Fonds Professionell Online reported. Kraus' position was recreated. Invesco has for the first time a regional sales manager DACH for the two divisions institutional and retail/wholesale. Kraus reports to Colin Fitzgerald, head of Distribution EMEA. He has been with Invesco since 2002. Prior to that, the economist was head of Equity...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes