Head of investments at Swiss asset management giant GAM Matthew Beesley has left the firm upon the completion of a restructure of his team. Beesley, who joined the firm in 2017, will see his management duties taken up by head of systematic Anthony Lawler and a new head of discretionary who will be appointed before Beesley departs. Meanwhile responsibilities for front office controls and trading will fall under the remit of Steve Rafferty, group COO. Beesley, who was appointed to the firm's board in 2018, did not manage any client money at GAM so his departure will not lead to por...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes