Spanish pension fund management company Fonditel Pensiones has joined the Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCG), becoming the first institutional investor from Spain joining such initiative. IIGCG is the European membership body for investor collaboration on climate change that represents over 190 investors (mostly pension funds nad asset managers), across 15 countries, managing collectively over €28trn in assets. IIGCC works to support and help define the public policies, investment practices and corporate behaviours that address the long-term risks and opportunit...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes