Hermes Investment Management has appointed Nigel Norman as director, Middle East Distribution. He is a highly experienced investment professional who has spent more than two decades working with clients in the region. Norman will be responsible for developing the Hermes brand and relationships in the Middle East and will report into Paul Voûte, head of EMEA Distribution. Norman joins from Aberdeen Standard Investments, where he was head of Middle East and Africa. During his time at Aberdeen, he was responsible for establishing and running the firm's office in Abu Dhabi. Before joining...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes