Rathbone Investment Management, a wholly-owned subsidiary of wealth manager Rathbone Brothers, is set to acquire the personal injury and Court of Protection business of Barclays Wealth. The acquisition, which is subject to regulatory approvals, will add approximately £500m to the firm's funds under management, with around 600 new clients joining the business. A ten-strong team will also join Rathbones' existing specialist team upon completion of the deal, which is expected to take place in the second quarter of 2020. The purchase, which is part of Rathbones' six strategic prioritie...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes