The UAE is the most prosperous Arab nation according to the latest Legatum Prosperity Index which saw Saudi Arabia improve its prosperity more than any country in the MENA region, rising 14 ranks in 10 years. The prosperity index, in its 13th year, assessed how well 167 countries promote the economic and social well-being of their residents in three domains: inclusive societies, open economies and empowered people. "The middle 90 countries of the Index, those that rank 40th to 130th and which contain 69 percent of the world's population, is where the massive opportunity for developing...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes