Lyxor Asset Management has completed the integration of Commerzbank's asset management activities and of its total €16bn in assets under management, following the purchase of Commerzbank's Equity Markets & Commodities business by its parent company Societe Generale Group in November 2018. As part of this integration, Lyxor has opened its first asset management branch both in Germany and outside of France, which is called Lyxor International Asset Management SAS Deutschland (Lyxor Deutschland) and is based in Frankfurt am Main. The branch will be jointly managed by Guillaume de Martel an...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes