Two of Denmark's largest pension providers, ATP and PFA have selected OpenGamma to provide cleared and uncleared derivatives analytics ahead of final implementation of the BCSB/Iosco bilateral margin rules in 2020 and 2021. Currently, there is a trend towards an increse in voluntary over-the-counter clearing ahead of what are expected to be funding challenges hitting non centrally cleared derivatives margin requirements over the next 22 months, OpenGamma suggests. As a fintech solutions provider, OpenGamma specialises in pre and post trade tools to maximise trading efficiency. It also...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes