Data published by the Norwegian Fund and Asset Management Association, VFF, suggest local retail investors were net buyers through October, ditto foreign investors in Norwegian securities funds, but that local institutional investors were marginal net sellers. Retail investors invested NOK565m on a net basis over the month, of which NOK694m went into bond funds, with NOK91m into balanced funds, countered by net redemptions from equity funds of NOK192m. The trend so far in 2019 means retail investors have put a net NOK5.28bn into securities funds, while assets are up 16% to NOK265bn. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes