Investec Asset Management has unveiled its new name and branding, Ninety One, which will be rolled out following completion of the firm's demerger from Investec Group. The demerger process is on track to take place in the first quarter of 2020, subject to Investec plc and Investec ltd shareholder approvals. The new identity reflects the heritage of the firm. Investec Asset Management began as a start-up asset manager in South Africa in 1991. Today it manages over £118.9bn for institutional and advisor clients from all over the world, including some of the largest and most sophistica...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes