Robo-adviser StashAway has rolled out a cash management portfolio that gives all investors access to Singapore-focused money-market funds. The portfolio, StashAway Simple, has a projected return of 1.9% per annum as of November. It will invest in the LionGlobal SGD Money Market fund and LionGlobal SGD Enhanced Liquidity Fund - SGD Class I. The robo-adviser said a flat return will apply, regardless of one's balance, but it will not charge management fees for the portfolio. The platform is able to cut man hours, which also involves high fees in investment planning. Instead, StashAwa...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes