InvestmentEurope caught up with some of the 2019 Women In Investment Awards Italy winners after the ceremony. Antonella Di Chio, deputy head of NPL Strategy at Algebris Investments,was awarded InvestmentEurope's Young Investment Woman of the Year 2019. The Women In Investment Awards Italy 2019 took place on 2 of October at the Palazzo Parigi hotel in Milan and crowned winners across 10 categories. Over 180 financial professionals from the Italian asset management industry attended the event which, hosted by InvestmentEurope for first time in Italy, aimed at recognising and ce...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes