Portal Asset Management announced the launch of its first fund focused on cryptocurrency and blockchain assets. Dubbed the Portal Digital Fund operates via a fund-of-funds structure, targeting sophisticated investors in the Asia-Pacific. Portal aims to have over $100m in funds under management in the long term. Initial fundraising closes on March 31, 2020, and will focus on high net worth individuals, family offices and boutique institutional investors. "With global assets now capable of being digitised, fractionated and traded using blockchain technologies, digital assets are set ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes