New research has revealed a significant disparity between the salaries of men and women across popular expat destinations. The independent research by AXA - Global Healthcare found that nearly two-thirds (62%) of men have enjoyed a higher salary since becoming an expat, compared with just half (53%) of women. Of those surveyed, the countries where expats were most likely to say their salary had improved were Hong Kong (85%), the UK (66%) and the UAE (66%). However, within each of these countries, there was a clear gender divide. The UAE showed the biggest difference, with 90% of men r...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes