Southeast Asia's largest bank DBS and Swiss commodities trader Trafigura have come together to develop an open-sourced blockchain trade platform in Singapore. The platform dubbed as ICC TradeFlow platform will connect trade partners across borders and streamline manual paper-based trade processes to improve trade flows. Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA), the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Enterprise Singapore and tradetech Perlin are also partners. The announcement said the blockchain platform could potentially reduce end-to-end document transit time to 20 days ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes