Saudi Aramco, the world's most profitable company has announced a long-awaited IPO on the Riyadh stock exchange as the kingdom hopes to achieve a $2trn valuation. Trading is expected to begin in December with reportedly somewhere between 2% and 5% of its shares being listed. The fact that it will be listed on the Tadawul, Saudi Arabia's domestic market is a blow to London, Hong Kong and New York who were all competing for the international stock market listing. The kingdom's market regulator approved the listing early Sunday but exact details surrounding the size and scope of the IPO ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes