Schroders has sold its entire 41% holding in UK fund house RWC Partners, while Lincoln Peak Capital joins as a new long-term partner taking a 27% holding in the company. In a statement, RWC announced it had signed a definitive agreement for Schroders to sell its equity in RWC back to the firm and to Lincoln Peak Capital, the US investment group. The deal involves Schroders selling the 41% of RWC it currently holds, with several individual investors offloading an additional 6% of the business. The shares are being bought back by RWC, its staff and US investment group Lincoln Peak Capi...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes