The investment volume of venture capital in Spain amounted to €5.89bn over the first nine months of 2019, according to the Spanish private capital trade body ASCRI. During this period, 16 megadeals (transactions of more than €100m of equity) were reached, a figure that accounted for 70% of the total investment volume. By type of investor, international funds continue to show great interest in Spain since they are responsible for 80% of the total volume invested in 77 deals. Domestic private capital funds closed 396 investments, representing 19% of the total volume invested, whilst do...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes