PKA, the Danish pension provider with assets of some €37bn and annual contributions in 2018 of €1.2bn, has appointed Jon Johnsen as chief executive, taking over as of 1 March 2020 from current incumbent Peter Damgaard Jensen, who is retiring. Johnsen will join from his current role as group head and chief operating officer at PFA Pension - another of Denmark's bigger pension providers, with some €77bn of assets. PKA chairman Stephanie Lose said: "Jon comes to PKA with significant experience from the pension sector. He has achieved very good results in his current position, he has a pe...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes