Allianz Care has announced the opening of a new office branch in Canada. The office is based in Toronto and is the first operational branch for the company in the region. Allianz Care, the international health brand of Allianz Partners, specialises in providing international health and life insurance and associated health and protection services. The new office opening comes at a time of key growth for Allianz Care in the Americas region. It will cater to four provinces in Canada: Ontario, Quebec, Alberta and British Columbia, with a view to expanding in the future. The branch will p...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes