Napoleon Capital has teamed up with BNP Paribas Asset Management to roll out a new absolute return quantitative fund that will offer exposure to global equities. Named Napoleon World Equities AR Dynamix Fund, the new vehicle provides access to a unique systematic index that is part of the Dynamix family, introduced by Napoleon Capital. The index is based on a combination of data and artificial intelligence, using research from Napoleon Capital and a network of quantitative finance professionals. The vehicle invests in the largest companies in Japan, the UK, and the Eurozone, along wit...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes