International Investment today announced the first II Middle East Forum, to be held in Dubai, UAE, on Tuesday 26 November. The Middle East is home to some of the fastest growing and most successful wealth management companies in the world. The portfolios of HNWIs in the region are outperforming their counterparts across the globe. Estimates foresee the region's wealth management industry growing to $800bn of assets within 5 years. The inaugural International Investment Middle East Forum will look at where the industry is heading, the challenges and opportunities for the industry in...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes