At last week's AGM of the Federation of European Independent Financial Advisers (FEIFA), David Vacani was elected as a new member of the Federation's Board, as the organisation looks to help its members navigate the twin issues of Brexit and significantly increased regulation. "David has a wealth of experience, both in the UK and across Europe," FEIFA CEO Paul Stanfield explained. "He had been co-opted onto the Board a few months ago and is now formally a member of the Executive. He has already proven to be an excellent addition, providing additional perspectives to our operations." V...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes