March Asset Management, the asset management arm of Banca March, has launched a thematic fund investing into marine and coastal enterprises that can deliver marine conservation, improved livelihoods, and attractive economic returns. Mediterranean Fund is a global equity strategy with an initial investment universe of 44 companies selected following Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) criteria. Nevertheless, the fund has not been granted yet any official ESG certificate. From the 44 companies making up the initial portfolio, 14 are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. Sa...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes