French manager Tobam has announced that all but two of its open ended fund range have been awarded the LuxFLAG ESG label, which identifes products incorporating environmental, social and governance considerations. In Tobam's case the label has been applied across equity, fixed income and multi-asset portfolios. The manager's approach applies a systematic carbon footprint reduction to all portfolios, proprietary exclusion policy, engagement and active ownership policy. The UN Principles for Responsible Investment assessment report this year give Tobam an A+ score for its strategy and ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes