Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) has launched its European ETFs business. The starting product is the Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta US Pat. Large Cap Equity ETF. This reissued fund is the European counterpart to Goldman's US flagship ETF, the world's largest multi-factor equity ETF with over $6.5bn in assets under management. The Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta US Large Cap Equity ETF is listed on the London Stock Exchange today and will be listed on other European exchanges shortly. It is designed to provide a better return-risk profile over an investment cycle than traditional, market-only we...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes