Just over half (53%) of retail investors would consider using a robo-adviser platform, according to new research from Nucoro, a B2B fintech providing Wealth Management as a Service solutions. Some 60% of male investors and 47% of female investors would consider using robo-advisers. The findings also revealed a huge disparity between investors of different ages and their views on robo-investment platforms. 76% of retail investors interviewed aged between 18 and 24 would feel comfortable using them, compared to only 32% of those aged 65 and over. When it comes to what stage of the in...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes