Santander's digital bank Openbank has launched in Germany as part of its international expansion that will see the bank entering the Netherlands and Portugal later this year. The Spanish bank has also unveiled its plans of making available the digital tool to investors in Argentina and Mexico by the end of 2020. Openbank's full range of products and services will be fully operational in Germany by the end of the year with a waiting list currently open to clients, the bank said in a note. The bank offers German customers a state-of-the-art platform and mobile app, featuring AI and...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes