Sanlam UK, part of the international financial services group Sanlam Limited, has completed its acquisition of the Thesis Asset Management. Thesis has a significant presence in the south of England, with £1.2bn of assets under management and a team of 30 investment professionals and their support colleagues. The deal takes Sanlam's UK private client discretionary assets under management to £4.2bn. As part of the deal, Sanlam will acquire Thesis' private client business, distribution network, direct support teams and Pallant, its financial planning business. Thesis' offices in Guildfor...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes