Data from the Norwegian Fund and Asset Management Association, VFF, point to cautious investors making net withdrawals from funds through August, including both retail and institutional investors. Conflicting signals from global stock markets contributed to the uncertainty felt, VFF notes, with net withdrawals made across all fund categories it tracks. Retail investors made net sales of NOK800m through the month, with institutional investors withdrawing NOK3,7bn. Most was withdrawn from equity funds, some NOK700m by retail investors, while institutions took out NOK3.5bn from equity...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes