The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) reported today it has registered more than 100 fintech companies, with the number rising three-fold since the end of last year. The figures show a three-fold increase in registered fintech companies since the end of 2018, with a steep rise through 2019 as fintech firms from across the region and further afield choose the DIFC as their business jurisdiction. DIFC said its fintech ecosystem more than doubled in size from over 80 to 200 companies in the last six months. Arif Amiri, CEO of DIFC Authority, said: "The significant rise in th...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes