Legal & General Investment Management (LGIM) has launched a European equity ETF, which excludes stocks using the expertise of an independent sustainability advisory committee. L&G Europe Equity (Responsible Exclusions), which has been launched in partnership with Foxberry and charges a total expense ratio of 0.16%, has already raised €200m (£177m) from Finnish pensions insurer Varma in advance of the launch. Its launch will also see the Foxberry Sustainability Consensus Europe Total Return Index launched, via LGIM's partnership with the London-based index provider. The London Sto...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes