Frédéric Dupraz, co-founder of Thematics Asset Management at Natixis Investment Managers, will address the concept of "safety" as an investment theme at InvestmentEurope's Thematic Forum Milan 2019 to be held on the 22 of November. According to Dupraz, safety is a primary human need and ultimately enabler of a better life, which constitutes the main investment theme of the firm's Thematics Safety fund. Dupraz explained: "Safety is a fast-growing and resilient market. Technology is rapidly changing our world, creating new risks to the safety of individuals, communities, industries and...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes