Italian investment house Alternative Capital Partners SGR (ACP SGR) has launched a thematic multi-strategy real estate AIF within the framework of its commitment to invest in unexplored segments of illiquid alternative thematic investments with an impact on the environment and real economy. The new Infrastructure Real Estate Recovery Fund (IRERF) is dedicated to investing primarily in office space, tourist accommodation and residential use properties, including those with a troubled history and likely to be reconverted through light capex interventions and/or recently refurbished, promot...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes