Schroders has launched a suite of thematic funds focused on issues such as urbanisation, climate change, disruption, healthcare innovation and energy transition. The Global Transformation Range is intended to offer long-term exposure, by investing in companies that are seen as best placed to offer relevant solutions to the challenges thrown up globally by these themes. The funds will apply an active, global and unconstrained approach, additionally relying on input from Schroders' Data Insights Unit. David Docherty, investment director, Thematics, Schroders, said: "The remarkable abili...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes