BNY Mellon Investment Management has expanded its theme-specific offering with the BNY Mellon Digital Assets fund. The fund is managed by Mellon Investments Corporation and is part of the fund range of Dublin-based BNY Mellon Global Funds, plc. Portfolio manager Erik Swords will be responsible for the fund. The thematic global equity fund with a long-only strategy invests in digital asset companies that benefit from new or current revenue opportunities or cost savings associated with distributed ledger technology - better known as blockchain technology. It seeks long-term capital a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes