A new gold-based, Sharia-compliant cryptocurrency is expected to enter the UAE market before the end of 2019. The Golden M Group has announced that COIN M will be the first of its kind in the Middle East and will offer the potential to double investment within a year. Investment can start as low as $100 and has an inclusive environment, so, investors from all income level will find it suitable. And unlike the first-generation cryptocurrencies, it is backed up by a tangible and ‘real-world asset' which makes it less prone to the price volatility. The Golden M Group, founder and CEO,...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes