Wealth manager St James's Place (SJP) has expanded its online cash management platform to clients with £50,000 to save and made it available across its 4,000 adviser network. The company launched the service in 2017 after partnering with fintech company Flagstone. It actively manages clients' cash deposits by seeking the best interest rates. Previously it was available to corporate, charity and private clients with a minimum £250,000 deposit. The service gives clients access to over 550 deposit accounts from over 30 banks and building societies, both high street and challenger brands...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes