A team that previously managed $300mn broke away from Wells Fargo to go independent with Dynasty Financial Partners. Advisor Chuck Cooper and his team left the wirehouse Aug. 23 to launch a new practice, StrongBox Wealth based in Lee's Summit, Missouri. Cooper previously acted as managing director for Cooper Wealth Management Group and a producing branch manager for Wells Fargo in the same state. The new firm is staffed by Chuck Cooper, Jon Garlow, and Kathy Postoak. Garlow was the vice president - investment officer at Cooper Wealth. Postoak was also part of the Cooper Wealth team...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes