Financial advisers in the UK are looking at retirement planning and other sources to increase their revenues as flat asset prices are no longer driving growth. According to the latest research from Canada Life, only 15% of advisers expects asset value to rise, propelling business growth in the next year, down from a third [34%] over the past five years. The biggest single driver of growth is expected to be retirement planning, with six in ten advisers [58%] believing this area has the potential to increase revenues, followed by inheritance and wealth planning [51%] and pensions consol...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes