J O Hambro Capital Management (JOHCM) has appointed Nick Good as CEO of its US business to be based in the firm's Boston office. Before being appointed as CEO of JOHCM in the US, Good was executive vice president, chief growth and strategy officer at State Street Corporation, also based in Boston. He was in this role responsible for setting overall business strategy and leading corporate development. Previously, he was co-head of State Street Global Advisors's (SSGA) Global ETF business, with primary responsibility for North America and Latin America. According to JOHCM, the Global ET...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes