Swiss Life Germany has added two new members to the managment board, effective 1 January 2020. Stefan Holzer will be appointed head of Insurance Production and member of the Executive Committee of Swiss Life Germany on January 1, 2020. He succeeds Amar Banerjee, who will leave the company at the end of the year. Holzer has been responsible for various insurance processes at Swiss Life since 2006 and is currently head of Service Center Private Customers. Furthermore, Dirk von der Crone also joins the executive board as head of HR, Services & Operations Financial Sales. Holzer and von ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes