New financial products that seek to dramatically alter the investment landscape for US ex-pats living across the globe have been announced today by Cyprus-based Woodbrook Group. The launch of the Universal Access Bonds (UABs) has been described as "a game changer" for American ex-pats and US connected persons by the CEO of Woodbrook Group, Michael Doherty. FATCA and stringent tax regulations over the past decade have severely curtailed US expatriates' financial planning and investment capabilities. Yet the UABs allow expats across the world, including Americans and US connected per...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes