Italian online bank IWBank Private Investments (IWBank PI) continues strengthening its financial advisory network with the appointment of Paolo Beltrame to the bank's unit in the northest Italian region of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italian financial publication We Wealth reported. Beltrame joins the Italian bank, owned by the UBI Banca Group, from the Italian bank Banca Popolare di Cividale, where he was head of credit. Adriano Modesti, branch manager, head of the bank's financial advisers in Friuli-Venezia Giulia, said to We Wealth: "This important appointment takes place in an area w...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes