Santander is partnering with UEFA to launch a financial education programme for professional players, with former international players David James and Gaizka Mendieta lending their support. The Uefa Financial Management Training programme will be offered to footballers across Europe. It will teach them about the basics of savings and investments, as well as introducing players to the idea of running their own business. Former England goalkeeper David James is one of several people to join forces with UEFA to create a new scheme to help players stay in control of their finances. Jame...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes