Janus Henderson Investors has appointed Daniel J. Graña as portfolio manager, Global Emerging Market Equities. Graña is based in Boston and reports to George Maris, co-head of Equities. Graña brings over 24 years of industry experience and a proven track record of 16 years' managing Emerging Market equity portfolios. He joins from Putnam Investments where he was responsible for the Emerging Market equities effort since 2003. Previously at Putnam, he was an analyst in the Emerging Markets team covering the financials and consumer sectors from 1999 to 2002. Prior to joining Putnam, Graña ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes