Lombard International Lombard International has announced that Florent Albert has been promoted to global chief financial officer and that Rui Pinto has joined the business as chief financial officer for Europe. Albert will report directly to John Hillman, group chief executive and Pinto to Axel Hörger, CEO Europe, as well as to Florent Albert. Rui Pinto's appointment comes as Lombard International seeks to further consolidate its leading position in the European insurance-based wealth solutions market. Pinto will join the European leadership team and oversee all day-to-day financial...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes