French asset manager Dôm Finance has acquired the fund boutique Diamant Bleu Gestion in an operation aimed at increasing the manager's assets to €1.8bn, according to the French financial publication NewsManagers. The acquisition received regulatory approvals from the French regulator AMF at the beginning of July. The deal will see the co-founder and CEO of Diamant Bleu Gestion Christian Jimenez joining the Dôm Finance team as co-CEO, reporting to chief executive Vincent Priou. Jimenez set up the asset management firm Diamant Bleu Gestion in 2008 alongside Hugues Le Maire, who depar...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes