Deutsche Bank is set to hire around 140 people in India as it moves its focus to retail banking and wealth management, according to a report by Bloomberg. India is considered a growth market for the organisation, which has also been the most profitable Asian market in FY18. The Indian retail banking franchise received $520m capital injection earlier this year. "Plans are on for aggressive growth, and we have been assured that capital is not going to be a concern," Amit Bhatia, head of private and commercial clients in India said in an interview to Bloomberg. ""The India franchise i...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes